S2M ACTIVITIES Having gone through the Equipping phase of the S2M strategic plan of Muslim evangelization, we rolled out the next phase – Engaging Muslim students with the gospel on...Continue reading GHAFES STUDENTS SHARE EXPERIENCE ON S2M
Dear Beloved Partner-In-Christ, May the Peace of God be with You! The Board and Management of the Ghana Fellowship of Evangelical Students (GHAFES) have not relented in following with keen...Continue reading GHAFES students ministry still thrives
Knowing Christ and making Him Known
GHAFES is a national movement of Christian fellowships in the tertiary institutions of Ghana. It is the oldest and largest of students’ Christian movements in Ghanaian tertiary institutions.
We are helping individuals undergo transformation through Christian mentorship, guidance an prayer.
Welcome to GHAFES
GHAFES is a pioneer ministry of evangelical Christianity in Ghanaian tertiary institutions. The first ever campus fellowship was established in 1956, the Inter hall Christian Fellowship (IHCF) of the then College of Technology, now Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST). GHAFES as a national movement with a national secretariat however, began in 1966.
Currently, the ministry has 49 central / member Local Campus Fellowships across the nation. These Local Campus Fellowships are found in twenty-four (24) public and nine (9) private tertiary institutions and one (1) theological seminary.
As an inter/non-denominational evangelical fellowship, we seek to build a movement of tertiary Christian students and graduates who are well equipped to be effective witnesses for Jesus Christ and agents of change on their campuses, in their churches, communities, the Nation and beyond; bringing Godly influence wherever they are found
To be a dynamic inter/non- denominational movement of evangelical Christian students in all tertiary institutions in Ghana with a strong Christian witness on Campus, in church and society, producing graduates that establish a Godly impact wherever they are found.
Here at GHAFES, our Doctrinal Beliefs are as follows:
· The unity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
· The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
· The divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of Holy Scripture, as originally given, and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
· The universal sinfulness and guilt of all people since the fall, rendering them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
· Redemption from the guilt, penalty, dominion and pollution of sin, solely through the sacrificial death (as our representative and substitute) of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God.
· The bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead and his ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
· The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.
· The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone.
· The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
· The one holy universal Church which is the body of Christ and to which all true believers belong.
· The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Join the Forum Online
Let us discuss what matters
Believe. Expectation. Reality.
Give to support the work of missions and more. You can give online.
You can participate in a various ways to help GHAFES grow as a ministry. Pray with us, become a mentor or a mentee.
Get updated fast and on time. sign up for our newsletter.