GHAFES is governed by an Executive Council comprised of godly men and women who provide the strategic policy framework to ensure that GHAFES achieves its mission.
- Acting as trustees for GHAFES
- Appointing and ensuring the welfare and development of officers, staff workers and other employees or agents of GHAFES
- Supporting the officers and staff workers with prayer and counsel.
- Ensuring that funds are raised and administered on behalf of GHAFES
- Ensuring the growth of the student and Associate fellowships and friends who shall be encouraged to support GHAFES through prayer, financing and participating in its program.
- Generally acting as an Advisory body to the student’s National Executive Committee, Associate Executive Committee and making recommendations to the Annual General Meeting.
- Monitoring and evaluating ministry performance.
- Ensuring that all stakeholders adhere to ministry tenets and objectives.